Monday, June 1, 2009

Ruby Jean and the Thoughtful Bees.



So, I'm flying out to Malta tomorrow for a couple of weeks, so if my posts aren't as regular as usual, it's because I'm in an island paradise. unfortunately working. But I do hope "You don't miss me" which is why I posted this song by Ruby Jean and the Thoughtful Bees. Because Lets face it, not all bees are thoughtful. some of them are downright dicks. Ruby Jean and the Thoughful Bees are an electro punk outfit out of Halifax Nova Scotia Canada... headed up on vocals by the ever so lovely Rebekah Higgs. I'd describe them as a mix between Freezepop and Daft Punk. I know they are Canadian, and that's usually a Wednesday play, but I think I will still be flying on Wedneday, so it works out.

Ruby Jean and the Thoughtful Bees - You Don't miss me

No comments: