Monday, July 19, 2010

IO ECHO gets right under your skin

Yes I know. Its been a long time. We need to get together and catch up soon. I've missed you so. I promise, next time I'll call and let you know where I am. I lost track of time. Work has gotten in the way as it usually does. But I'm back. At least till I leave the country for a while. But enough about me...




IO Echo. They are a band out of LA composed of two members... Joanna Gikas and Leopold Ross and they have a very interesting sound. It's like the Gossip meets CSS meets Siouxie and the Banshees, and IO ... (which is actually what some people called joanna for short... in greek her name is ioanna... but whatev... silly greeks and their collapsing economies) ...she looks like a a goth chick version of Mick Jagger on stage. Its good stuff, and yes you may have heard the song "Doorway" before on a Palm Pre commercial. Yeah its just as cool of a phone as the iphone, and with just as cool music on the commercials... and your pinky doesn't block the antenna hole when you talk.

Just kidding Mr Jobs. Please don't smite me.

Listen: IO Echo" Doorway"




Watch:

No comments: