Friday, May 15, 2009

Cover Fridays - The day MY music died edition



You might have noticed there was no post on thursday... that's cause my music server died... at least I thought it died since it was making sounds like something was about to stop spinning, and
I couldn' t connect to it. It had me singing Don McLean American Pie which is about the real day the music died.. Feb 3, 1959... when Big Bopper, Richie Valens, and Buddy Holly had their plane crash.

Catch 22 - American Pie



Speaking of Crashing... back to the PC... I could have sworn the hard drive was going to crash. I have most everything backed up, but dude, I don't have the time for the BS.

MTE - Crash (Primitives Cover)


After a day of freaking out, turns out it was just the switch going bad. I still had internets, but couldn't connect to the PC. Turns out it was getting too hot. I let it cool down and its better for now.


Los Colorados - Hot & Cold (Katy Perry Cover)


No comments: