Monday, May 4, 2009

Little Boots New in Town just another remix monday



I heard this song twice today, so I figured it was an omen that I must post much like its an omen that the Cowboy practice facilities collapsed... see now they don't have to worry about the team collapsing in December... but I digress... this post isn't about cowboys but it is about boots... this is about Little Boots... She's a electro pop princess from the UK who came on the scene last year with the very catchy hook of Stuck on Repeat... well her next single is New in Town, and its super catchy and its getting much remix love. Btw, I know Remix monday is not officially a day but dammit, each one of these has got its own little flavor. here's a taste.


Listen: Little Boots,
"New In Town"



Listen: Little Boots,
"New In Town (Golden Filter Remix)"



Listen: Little Boots,
"New In Town (Goldielocks Remix)"


Listen: Little Boots,
"New In Town (Fred Falke Remix)"



No comments: