Thursday, May 13, 2010

CC Sheffield




Ok, I'm gonna do things all sorts of backwards today... first of all CC Sheffield isn't local, and furthermore, I'm going to post a cover... normally reserved for Friday. Why you say? I dunno. Because I can. You're not the boss of me. Who is this girl you ask? Yeah I don't really know. I think Cydney Celeste grew up in Arizona, but moved to LA to be a star. Gotta Few gigs doing bit parts in sitcoms and starring in music videos and then started a band called Le Rev and released an album called Tales of Running Away. Now she's gone solo. Still doing some Acting... in fact she actually had a role on True Blood my favorite vampire show. She's doing some Work with DJ Tiesto and getting to play Coachella and DJing the pre-chella festivities. Her new upcoming album is called Golden Grime and it should be out sometime this month.

I think I like her cause she has that Lily Allen/Peaches Naughty pop lyrics and attitude. I also Like that she has like her own logo. That's just ballsy. Nevertheless I'm posting a cover of "Lust for Life" By Girls, a little silly video she did, and the video of the song she did with DJ Tiesto. yeah its a bit poppy.

Listen:CC Sheffield " Lust For Life (Girls Cover)"





CC Sheffield - Lust for Life (Girls Cover)



CC Sheffield - How many times? from The Facehunter Show on Vimeo.




No comments: