Friday, May 21, 2010

Covers Friday - VOTD edition

Oh yeah Covers Friday is back with a vengeance... I think I'm gonna actually go the entire video route too. Mostly because I'm busy and quite honestly lazy.

Lets Start of with Lucinda Belle covering Lady Gaga... Ms Belle is a Radio 2 Darling that just signed on with Capital, so I'm sure they will be hunting down my posts of her before too long. Until then, its a live version of Telephone




Seriously I post a lot of MGMT covers... especially of this song. but I think this version is my favorite thusfar.



and this is probably the most "special" cover of Bon Jovi. It is unique.




Speaking of Metal... Dio died. isn't that sad. I'm sure he's now sitting at the right hand of satan. I know this isn't a Dio-sabbath cover, but I'm still posting. I'm sorry I didn't like Dio when he wasw in Sabbath.





Although I was a bit of a fan of Dio solo work. or was it Rainbow. It all runs together. here's a cover of Holy Diver....




And on the lighter side of things, a little Pixie lott


No comments: