Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Video Dump

Sorry for the missed posts this week... deadlines kinda messing with my music life. I did manage to go see MGMT and Tame Impala this week though. I don't care what people say, the new MGMT album sounds good live. and Tame Impala is a trippy band to see live. the music was good, but they looked too stoned to actually care. and they weren't very personable.

So here's some videos... first some girls and boys...

Dum Dum girls - Bhang Bhang I'm a Burnout




Male Bonding - Years not Long ... with a video disturbingly living up to their name




and then a booty call?
Amy Miles has a new video. it's pretty awesome with its clever use of bananas . I noticed David Wain was in it and found out she's a long time collaborator with the guys from the State. I'm fairly certain those guys quietly rule the world.





and another 2 songs for your summer playlist...
Vampire Weekend - Holiday




No comments: