Thursday, June 3, 2010

VOTD -Charlotte Gainsbourg /LCD Soundsystem

Sorry for the late post... Windows 7 has officially ruined my life. I'm a PC and windows 7 was sure as effing hell not my idea. and I will hunt down anyone who says it was their idea. Hunt them down and feed them to the pigs. Best way to get rid of the bodies you know.

But I digress... some video goodness in lieu of a post today.....



Speaking of assassins... here is your Summer Mellow song for the day...

Charlotte Gainsbourg- Time of the Assassins from Charlotte Gainsbourg on Vimeo.




and here is your Summer In the Fun for the day....





... and this one is a bonus VOTD from the band North Highlands... the song is called sugar lips, and this goes out to all those people ready to get their summer beach body going... its like a switch

No comments: