Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday VOTD - Vampire edition

My god there are a lot of vampire shows on these days. Personally I'm a fan of True Blood and I plan on making a true blood inspired mixtape one of these days, but those twilight people... they got every girl and teeny bopper excited. And even if their sissy lala Vampires won't have sex before marriage, they can sure pick a soundtrack. Now if only they could figure out how to politely give Kristen Stewart acting lessons.

So here are my bunch of Vampire related videos... some of them stretch, but hey just enjoy the videos and get off my back! I don't need your abuse! You're not the boss of me...

..whoa sorry... got carried away there.., and on with the show....

Not the official Video mind you, but I have to share the song... Bat for Lashes and Beck collaborate for the Eclipse soundtrack and its an awesome song.



Here's a cool video from Black Mountain - Old Fangs




Another Sweet one from Woods - Death Rattles




Here's another strange little video by experimental metal band Ghengis Tron - Endless Teeth. Get it?



I guess you can count a vampire movie as a Monster Movie right? well here's Monster Movie - Bored Beyond Oblivion




And finally, new music from the Suckers.

No comments: