Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Double Post:: Little Joy / Kate Micucci Strokes and Scrubs

Part 1: Little Joy



I think I must really love The Strokes. I keep getting drawn to their Side projects... I've already posted Julian Casablancas, Albert Hammond, Jr., and now Fabrizio Moretti's new project Little Joy. What I've heard of f the self-titled album I've really liked. Its good to know that even if the new strokes record isn't good, we have so many awesome side project follow ups to look forward to.. And btw, Awesome beards seem to be dominant on this blog.

mp3:
Little Joy No One's Better Sake

Part 2:
Kate Micucci



So yeah, I saw scrubs last night, and saw the cutest ukulele player in the world. I had to know more. Turns out it was Kate Micucci, one half of the duo Garfunkel & Oates. Quite Possibly the best band name ever. I started listening to her stuff, and it's pretty amusing, yet catchy. It makes me happy. She's on my one to watch list now.. and I may have a lil crush.
Visit her website for more stuff...

mp3:
Kate Micucci - Mr Moon

youtube:
Garfunkel & Oates performing F*ck You



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kate Micucci rules. Yup.