Monday, February 16, 2009

Lily Allen is Just not that into you



How can you not love
Lily Allen? Apparently lots have people have failed to love her, since she's had so many bitter breakups that provide fodder for the lyrics to some of her best songs. Hateful lyrics hidden behind a catchy pop tune is a totally fantastic concept. It's like smiling politely and pretending to enjoy someone's company when you really want to rip their guts out. And they totally buy it.

On the latest album,
It's not me, it's you, as the album suggests its more songs that made her who she is. And by the way, I totally think that Lily Allen could kick Katy Perry's ass. Considering Perry is the the cheap American knockoff of Allen, and not to mention more Clear Channel Friendly. She's like the Isla Fisher to Amy Adams. Almost the same person, but one of them is obviously more talented. But I digress...

I'm posting 2 of my favorite songs from the album. unfortunately I just found out that one of them is released as a single and is #1 in the UK right now. So I'm just going to stream that one. the other one will be available for download.


Listen : Lily Allen, "The Fear"






MP3: Removed



No comments: