Friday, April 24, 2009

Covers Friday - I wanna Dance! edition vol 1

So, you're not gonna go to law school? What do you wanna do then? I wanna dance!

Movies and Dancing... they go hand in hand... If only the real world would break out in spontaneous choreographed dance... so I've got this hairbrained idea to get cover songs of all the greatest Movie dance moments of all time. well of all time would include the movies that I have seen, and have cover songs for... Amazingly this is harder than it looks... I have the dance scenes in mind, but So I'm gonna start out slow cause I'm totally not prepared...

I will start off with a few covers of Goodbye horses...
you know... the song Buffalo Bill danced to in Silence of the Lambs




Harlem - Goodbye Horses

Fan Death - Goodbye Horses



Next we got the Girls at Coyote Ugly doing a little dance for us... Reminds me of New Orleans.. but I digress....




Primus - Devil Went Down To Georgia


Next, I'm switching over to the spontaneous dance scene in reality bites while buying groceries at the gas station... one of the ultimate Gen-x er movies....



Polysics - My Sharona


I'll have to leave you with the mother of all Dance movies... Saturday Night Fever.



Keller Williams - Stayin' Alive



Oh, don't worry, I'm just getting started with this thread. If you have a dance scene to recommend, feel free.










No comments: