Friday, April 17, 2009

Covers Friday. the women. how much for the women edition

Yeah, so I usually dig chick singers, and I love when a girl does a cover of a great song, but I'm turning it around a little bit.... girls getting covered by guys... it's like going from reverse cowgirl to missionary. Beige. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige.

Sorry, I'm rambling... lack of sleep and all has made me delirious.

Let's start off with Leslie....



...no not that leslie...
Leslie Feist.... however that is a guy covering a girl...

we have
Bikini doing "1234" by Feist

Bikini - 1234

Of Montreal Doing M.I.A. I love this version.

Of Montreal - Jimmy

then we have a cover of Nina Perssons and the Cardigans...

The Morning Benders - Lovefool

Next a little Leona Lewis.

The Wombats - Bleeding Love.

A cover of the Ting Tings by the grime master

Dizzee Rascal - That's not my name

we got some Amy Winehouse...

Elbow - Back in Black

we have covers of swedes... Robyn and Lykke Li

the futureeheads - With Every Heartbeat

Friendly Fires - I'm good I'm gone

and we will finish it off by a great cover of Caroline Martin by the National

National - Without Permission













No comments: