Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Goldielocks ...her porridge is juuust right.



Ok, maybe I don't know about her porridge... even if I'd like to... However I do know a little bit about her music, and its pretty good. Goldielocks is a from the UK, and she's definitely doesn't like to be pigeon-holed cause she seems to be a mix of things... first off she's 75% english and 25% Swedish... She's a little bit grime, and a little bit pop singer, ...AND she's got some mad producing skills, because the tracks I've heard sound great. I'm gonna say that she's Basically a combo of Lily Allen, Lady Soveriegn, MIA and Peaches. She'll be at SxSW performing at RIO on March 21. She'lll be part of a lineup that cumulates with the Crimea headlining. I love that band... so if you are down there you should check that show out... it promises to be stellar.

Mp3:

Goldielocks - Cold Sweat


No comments: