Thursday, March 26, 2009

Repbulic Tigers have some bite



I don't know what to call mainstream indie music... it's like easy listening for hipsters, and there is some good stuff out there. whatever you call it, it translates easily to movie/TV show soundtracks, mostly because it can reach out to multiple audiences. I seem to like these songs alot, and I always like to race Josh Schwartz and Alexandra Patsavas to see who can find the music for the tv shows first.... Unfortunately they beat me to this one... their music is already been on Chuck and Gossip Girl. Regardless they are the Republic Tigers... their album is Keep Color. They are from Kansas City, Missouri, and they get todays post because the Missou Tigers are still in the tournament representing the Big 12.

Mp3:

The Republic Tigers - Buildings & Mountains



oh and btw, speaking of March Madness and movies... if anybody wants to vote on our march movie madness, here is a Bracket Fill it out and Send it to me


No comments: