Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Matt & Kim - Daylight



So, I've been going through music from bands that are performing at
SXSW this year... and I'm pretty sure it's going to take me till freakin' july... especially since I'm not gonna be there this year to see the live shows... but whatever... stupid work... Anyways, Matt & Kim brought the house down last year at the Mess with Texas BBQ show... fans rushed the stage to dance with them. This year, they will be headlining a Thursday March 19th Showcase at Opal Divines. (along with Flossstradamus... a band with a truly great name)

Well this song has been around for a couple of months, but I still get happy when I hear it. And I heard it today, so I'm posting it. Matt & Kim are a cool little dance\new rave duo out of Brooklyn, and although
"Daylight" is by far the best track on the album Grand, there are a few more jems on it as well.

MP3:

Matt & Kim - Daylight

No comments: