Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Phenomenal Handclap Band ...at SXSW and I'm not



Yeah, I'm starting to get a bit bitter that I'm stuck in Dallas this week when I should be at SXSW like all the other bloggers... you know what makes it even worse... I keep getting text messages of little events happening here and there... I just got one this morning that said Seth Rogen, Anna Faris and Danny McBride will be in such and such room. And when the music part starts, I will be doubly upset. regardless. The Phenomenal Handclap band out of Brooklyn will be at SXSW. Hell they will be all over the place all week long... especially tomorrow... They start out playing the opening day bash at the Emo's Annex, and their official showcase is tonight at the Radio Room. And that's hosted by My Old Kentucky blog... So we know that they are finger licking good.

The band definitely has a funky bluesy vibe. Check it out.
Mp3

The Phenomenal Handclap Band - Testimony

No comments: