Monday, February 8, 2010

Diamond Rings are shiny and new

this song makes me happy. it just came on my playlist so I decided I'd share. It's a band called Diamond Rings out of Canada... well it's really a guy... John O'Regan... who is also in the canadian indie band D'Urbervilles.



So anyways, The guy looks like he wants to be a cross between Boy George and Morrissey, but he has a nice happy voice... I can't place who he sounds like besides calling him a male Regina Spektor, but the song is upbeat, and sounds like something straight out of Rocky Horror.

Yeah, I don't know if I painted a good picture or not so just listen. BTW, right now they only have a 7"inch out, but sometime this year they are gonna release another one.

Listen: Diamond Rings, "All Yr Songs"



Diamond Rings - All yr Songs

No comments: