Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Harlem Shakes /ARMS Gone but still here

I'm crazy. there is no stopping me. Why you ask? Because I'm gonna post a band that's already broken up. You may ask why would I do such a thing... and my only answer is that I really like the song... a member of my top 100 of 2009 list. The band is Harlem Shakes formerly out of Brooklyn, Nueva York. Not to be confused with Harlem out of Austin, which is also on my best of list. The song is called Strictly Game off their final album Technicolor Health.

Listen: Harlem Shakes, "Strictly Game"



Harlem Shakes - Strictly Game






But, I would not offer you what was without offering you what is yet to come. Lead Vocalist Todd Goldstein is moving forward with his former side/now full time project ARMS. And this could be promising. This is off the first ARM's record, Kids Aflame.






Listen: ARMS, "Eyeball"



Arms - Eyeball

No comments: