Thursday, February 11, 2010

Temper Trap... band most likely to go mainstream



It's a snow day in dallas, so its a day to post some mellow-ish music.

The Temper Trap is a band out of Melbourne Australia... Now they are a tricky band. I like their album Conditions but it didn't really have a musical identity; Almost every track was a different style, some of which is very radio friendly. So much so that my gf and I would probably both enjoy this album for different reasons. Some of the songs could easily be on Scrubs or Greys.

I gave you a couple. let me know how you feel.

This is the song I heard first that made me want to hear more

Listen: Temper Trap, "Soldier On"



Temper Trap - Soldier On

and this one is the more mainstream one...

Listen: Temper Trap, "Sweet Disposition"



Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

No comments: