Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Joanna Newsom



Today on You Got Booned we have a girl that everyone involved with WTF love. Perhaps itsthe Harp. Perhaps its the quirkiness of the lyrics. Perhaps its her hypnotizing little girl voice. Or maybe its the fact that she resembles a sexy Gelfling. Regardless Everyone Loves Joanna Newsom. Ok not everybody... in fact you either love her or you hate her. And sometimes your roomates want to kill you for playing the album while they are trying to sleep. You either get it or you don't I guess.

Here's a two off the new album Have One On Me... which is actually like 2 hours full of music on 3 albums. Anyways... one is my choice and one is Boon's. They both happen to be track 4. Weird. I wonder what the significance is? I wonder if its because I'm going to be saying "Fore" alot while Golfing this weekend. I wonder if I'll have Good Intentions but end up killing a Jackrabbit.

Listen: Joanna Newsom "Good Intentions Paving Company"




Joanna Newsom - Good Intentions Paving Company

Listen: Joanna Newsom "Jackrabbits"



Joanna Newsom - Jackrabbits

No comments: